In The Crypto Factor, Paul Democritou and blockchain expert Blaise Mathai goes over major developments in the cryptocurrency industry and they also talk about a cross section of individuals in the Cryptosphere that made major contributions to the space. Anyone from coders that helped develop blockchain technology to traders, investors, and influencers. The book also reveals what it really takes to succeed in the cryptosphere, what the experts predict, and what that could mean for you.
Everything you want to know about Crypto
- Andreas Antonopoulos, Bitcoin and Open Blockchain Expert, as The Voice of Bitcoin
- John McAfee, Pioneering Cybersecurity Maven, 2016 & 2020 US Presidential Candidate
- Roger Ver, Bitcoin Angel Investor and Bitcoin Evangelist, Bitcoin.com
- Tone Vays, Blockchain and Bitcoin Researcher and Derivatives Trader
- Derek L. Jones, Entrepreneur, Co-Founder / UnitedCoin C.E.O.
- Haydn Gittemeier, Early Adopter
- J.R. Inventor of the Initial Coin Offerings widely known as ICOs, and founder of Omni Mastercoin Founder
- Calvin Bradley, CEO of Blockchain for Change
- Josh Rosenblatt, Senior Vice President of Development and General Counsel at BTC Inc
- James Lee (JL777), The lead Developer of Komodo Platform
- Brian D Evans, The founder of Influencive, and Blockchain Influencer of the Year (2018)
- Naomi Brockwell, Film/TV Producer, Host of NBTV
- Nicholas Merton, (DataDash) YouTuber focused on Cryptocurrencies, Market Trends, International Speaker
- Catalina Castro, (Tech Con Catalina), Blockchain education on Social Media and YouTube
- Charting Man Dan of The Chart Guys, professional stock trader, and teacher
- Joel Comm, Cryptocurrency & Blockchain Evangelist, Author, Speaker, Co-Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast
- USA Orders – FREE Shipping (3-7 Business Days)
- International shipping prices vary by country
Tracking number provided via email.
First class/priority mail by UPS, FedEx, or United States Postal Service.